Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Wonderful Monday and Tuesday

Monday -This was the girls second day of dance class, but mom forget the camera for the first class. So we're pretending for picture sake this was the first class. haha! They were so excited because Daddy was able to take them and watch them in their new classes. Tim did an awesome job yesterday. I got to go and work for Divine Consign and he took off work. They went to dance class, Chick-fil-a, and Home Depot. He does way more with them then I do. He's very brave. I just wanted to show the girls and their dance wear.


Tuesday-Our wonderful play date with the Binkley Family. The kids all get along really great and are a joy to see play together. Melinda was so sweet she brought over most of the lunch. I just provided mac'n'cheese and fruit. Thank Melinda! This picture was taken at the end of the play date. I started the girls off with bows and no stains, but they had to much fun to worry about any of that stuff. I've learned to say oh well, they are so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment