Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday was a nice day at home.

My sweet girl Olivia. She has been in the best little mood today. Just look at that smile. It just melts my heart. Today was the day she figured out if you take a picture with our camera you can then see it on the back. She was so interested in taking pictures and then seeing herself. It was so funny to watch her discover this out. She truly is our miracle baby. Thank you Lord for her health and her attitude.
My baby girl Olivia today. She was all smiles in her put-together outfit. I was doing laundry and she just had to have the blue t-shirt on over her other shirt.
I love getting out all their fall clothes. This weather has been wonderful here expect for all the rain. But I do love the cool weather it's bring in with it. I just love this picture of my girl.

My Savannah girl showing off her creation. Details below about that, but here's another funny story. We watched the Duggar show this morning and it was where they were slip and sliding. The girls in the Duggar family wear these special modest bathing suits. Well, Savannah had to go and find her own Duggar bathing suit. The special swim suits had a t-shirt underneath and then a black like dress on top. Well, this is the best I could come up with. There is a t-shirt underneath and this is her black dress on top. I was laughing and so proud of her for wanting to be modest. Usually, this is not Savannah. But it really makes me realize how much they do pay attention to on TV.


Savannah girl showing off her art project. She wanted to paint an apple for a gift for Mrs. Duggar's baby shower. Kynnedi and her were throwing Mrs. Duggar a baby shower this afternoon for her 19th child. It was so hard not to laugh when they were telling me about it. Savannah was so proud of her gift.



My sweet girl Kynnedi working on her school work on our computer. She loves going to her favorite file and clicking on her PBS kids, Starfall, or Barbie .com's. Kynnedi is so quick on the computer. Tim teases me pretty soon she's going to pass me up. Which honestly, wouldn't take very much. haha! She's had a great day today.




No comments:

Post a Comment