Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday!! The TV Room

BEFORE: Our t.v. room. We KNEW this wasn't our style and wanted to change it. Tim did an amazing job with help from some of our dear friends. Randy and Yolanda, thank you for all your help. The room is now amazing.
BEFORE: Both Tim and I knew those wood walls would have to go. Tim came up with this great idea.

AFTER: Our wonderful t.v room. I think this room in the whole house has the BEST change.


AFTER: The TV room turned better then we expected. I love it!!! We've already had many people over watching sports stuff.



AFTER: Our TV room!! I have loved how amazing it how turned out. Tim and our friend, Yolanda, worked so hard on it.
P.S. I still thinking about ideas concerning our drapes or curtains. Also, what I should hang on the walls or if anything at all. So, the room is almost done, but just a couple of things to add to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment