Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poor Tim, So Sick!

My sweetheart is so sick with the flu. He went to the doctor yesterday and he tested positive for the flu. For the last four days we've been sitting around the house with sick people. It's been hard at times for me because Tim and I are such a team. I really forget sometimes how much he helps me with the house and kids. It's been hard to feel like all the pressure is on me, I know it's not but it's been difficult. I've been worried about Tim because he's on the sixth day of all this and not getting better. We're hoping he can go back to work on Thursday, but we're taking one day at a time. Our wonderful Dr.Towns gave Savannah some Tamaflu(sp?) and she's doing much better. Kynnedi and she just have a cough still. I miss my husband and best friend, when he's sick like this. Tim always has so much energy and personality. One of the many reasons I fell in love with Tim was he's ability to make me laugh. We're always laughing and cutting up. I knew way back before I got married I wanted someone who would make me laugh. Life's to short not to be laughing and having fun. I pray tomorrow he's feeling much better.
Savannah girl working on a worksheet. I'm so excited for her she's been doing a great job working on coloring in the lines. She's been so proud of herself. It's fun to watch her learn and work hard at things. Savannah has been Daddy's partner this week. Always wanting to help him and stay close. I believe she has a very caring and has a tender heart for others. I pray the Lord will continue to grow this in her and I can help show how to serve others.

Sisters!! Kynnedi has loved being a big sister especially to Olivia (she still calls her our baby). She's like a little mother always wanting to pick her up and carry her. Of course, Olivia doesn't like any of this, but what Olivia likes is computer time. Kynnedi is working on some school stuff on the computer and Olivia loves to sit with her and watch. Olivia thinks she's just as big as her two sisters. I'm thankful Olivia hasn't gotten sick yet and that Kynnedi and Savannah are feeling better. Just look at those smiles!!



No comments:

Post a Comment