Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sick Days are No Fun

Friday and Saturday have been hard days around our home. Tim and Savannah are now sick. They both are running very high fevers and feeling really achy. We went to the doctor and he said it was just a virsus. FYI don't go to the the doctor's office now if you truly don't have to. It's a very scary place. I'm now praying that Olivia and I both don't catch the bug. I've been doing dishes, laundry, and baths through the whole day. It's hard, but I'm very thankful that I'm not sick. I told Tim what would we do. I don't even know. This picture of the girls was to cute not to post.
My sweet girls in Olivia's bed. I walked into the room and they all were in the bed. I thought it was to sweet not to take a picture of and save. Olivia loves her sisters very much and can't wait till she's in their bedroom all together. Hopefully, we can do this within the next couple of months. I pray everyday for my girls and that they will always love one another and encourage one another in the Lord. I would love for all of us to live on the same street one day and get to hang-out all the time. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such blessings.

This picture made me laugh. Tim was like can't you just take a regular picture. I was like No, hahaha. I wanted to show everyone my new hair. I went to a wonderful place here and Shannon was so sweet and good. I had all black hair, that was a whole story in itself, and both Tim and I wanted my hair back blond. Well, I couldn't go back to all blond because then I my hair would fall out. Shannon really said that to me. So, we're going to do it in steps. Hopefully, you can tell a difference. I can't wait to fix my hair the way I do it. If that makes sense. Tim was so sweet. He took care of all three kids just so I could go and get my hair done. That was a man who knew I needed to go and get my hair done because it had been far to long.


Mommy and her beautiful girls. I had just gotten home from getting my home done. Savannah was starting to feel bad here. Poor thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment