Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Rest of Last Week!!

Well I haven't posted anything in three days. Why you ask? Good question. I was on the computer on Wednesday night doing my normal stuff and went to bed late. While I was laying there praying about stuff and thinking through the day. I heard the Lord say "that's enough. you have to stop for three days. everything face book and blogging." Honestly, I was sad, but really wanted to be obedient to what I heard. So, now I'm back and so blessed. During those three days the Lord revealed such wonderful and life-changing things to me. The Creator of the Universe told me who I am in Him... it was incredible. I'm back now and excited to catch up with everyone. Here's been our last couple of days. No much going on because it rained and rained and rained. It was a great weekend to get things done around the house. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be posting pictures of our new home. But until then here's my precious family. I'm blessed beyond measure.
Sweet Olivia sitting on the back porch. I love that smile. She's truly our miracle baby!!
On Friday's we're meeting together with my dearest friends family and doing some school activities together. This was our first Friday with the Adler's and it was so much fun. Heather brought over a craft. We made apple and acorn stamps for the kids to paint with. This past week we learned about the letter A. So it went perfectly with what were learning. These are not all the kids, but Brenden and Olivia were playing in another room. I was to scared to let Olivia try working with the paints. I'm so thankful the Lord has placed the Adler family in our lives. It's wonderful for my girls to see another family doing what we're doing with school stuff. Plus, it's been awesome for me and Heather to encourage one another. Kynnedi, Hailey, and Savannah had a great time with this craft.


Daddy and Kynnedi!! We were on our way to Parent's Night Out up at the church building and Kynnedi looked so cute I had to take her picture. She's looking so old. I didn't get a picture of Olivia. I'm sure so was running around some where. I really want to do a better job taking pictures of all three of them together.


Here's Savannah right before we left for parent's night out. She's always so excited to go and play with her friends. It's so funny how she and Kynnedi are very different. Kynnedi wanted to wear a dress and shoes to the church building and Savannah had to wear her shorts and t-shirt. Thankfully, she let me put bows in her hair. Yes!! It was so much easier when they were babies to dress them. I could put them in whatever I wanted, but now they know exactly what they want to wear.



My Savannah posing for a picture on Saturday in her rain coat and boats. Let's just say she wasn't thrilled with me taking her photo and making her stop playing in the rain. But just look at those boots and that jacket. It was too cute to pass up a photo. One day she'll look back on this and laugh. She's so precious.




No comments:

Post a Comment