Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Baby Shower for my niece Eliana on Saturday

My sister-in-law Susan and baby Eliana with all their gifts. All the women on the Ward side came over to shower them with love and gifts. Everyone on the Ward side of our family came to town for Labor Day weekend. We had three wonderful days of hanging-out with one another. It was priceless. The baby shower was Saturday morning and so nice because it was only women. We had a wonderfrul brunch and a special time hanging out with one another. I just love throwing showers!
The wonderful food we had at the shower. We did a brunch so it was fun breakfast things. I just love getting to use all my formal serving things. It's so much fun. This is part of our new kitchen. More pics of it to come soon.

Sorry this picture got posted twice and I don't know how to earse it. See the picture below for details. How do you earse things off here?


These are the pictures I had made for Eliana. My friend and mentor Robin Bass made these for her. I love to ask the mother to give me a scripture she wants to say over the baby everyday and have Robin paint if for them. I think it's really special and something very important. Robin has painted in my girls bedrooms and she's wonderful.



Here's the blessing ring my friend Heather and I made for Eliana at her first shower. We matched the colors in her room and now she has a place to keep all her cards. At each shower we had scrapebook paper there for everyone to write out blessings for her. I'm really excited about it and hope it'll encourage through her life.




Baby Eliana with a bow I had here at the house. I got it for a baby shower gift for a friend of mine, but I just had to try it on her. Her Daddy doesn't like the big bows. Bummer, I know. So, I had to take a picture of it for myself. I just love those big bows. The picture says it all.





All the ladies at the shower. This is all the women on the Ward side of my family. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. Each one loves the Lord and is serving Him in her life. This is our TV room behind them. Tim worked really hard it. More pics of the house to come soon.






Aunt Hashi and baby Eliana. She was about to leave and I realized I hadn't gotten a picture with her. I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment