Monday, September 28, 2009

We got the FLU!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but Tim and the girls have had the flu. It's been pretty hard taking care of the sick people and keeping up with the house stuff. I pray that I'll have a servant's heart and a true compassion to serve even when I'm not feeling like it. I had a hard day today just feeling sorry for myself, but the Lord reminded how great His Love is for me. I was encouraged that I have the Lord's strengths in me. I have the power of Him living inside me. So when I having a bad day like today I pray,"Lord please allow your strength and compassion to come out of me." I want so much to take care of my family in a special, loving way.
I hope no one else out there is sick like us. Sorry, no pictures today, but hopefully as the week goes on I can come back with tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment