Friday, September 4, 2009

I LOVE making new friends!

This is Cade our sweet second cousin. He turned 2years old in June and is so precious. Olivia made a new friend tonight. She loved having someone her height around to play with. This was as close as we could get them tonight to take a picture. Olivia was hamming it up for the camera, but I don't know why her hand is in her pants. She's pretty funny. We love our new friends.
My sweet family.. Sandy and her son Cade with our niece Eliana. We're having a wonderful time getting to catch up with our family this Labor Day Weekend. They're from College Station and we're so glad to have them here visiting. Tomorrow is our Ward Women Brunch and Baby Shower. I can't wait. I went to JoAnn's with my coupons and got the cutest stuff to decorate with. Tonight we made cupcakes and brownies. Savannah will be staying home with me and helping me host. Yea for family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment