Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ellie Jean's 1st Birthday Party

Sweet Ellie Jean at her 1st Birthday party. It was a Hawaiian theme party. Which I thought was so cute for a 1st birthday party. Look at those eyes!! Just beautiful. Sweet Ellie, I remember the day you were born and how happy your mommy was to have you. Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
Daddy and his baby girl Olivia. Tim was a huge help with the kids at the party. They had a pool and of course the kids thought they needed to be in it. At the party the had a bounce house and swing set. Olivia loved the slide, Kynnedi loved the pool, and Savannah made a friend who was all her own, Riley. I was so happy for Savannah. She and this little girl played the whole time together and were so nice to each other. It blessed my heart. It's hard for me because Savannah is my middle one and always plays with who ever is there. Which I writing this and like, well yea that is a good character trait to learn. Sorry, now I'm rumbling.

My sweet Olivia loving on Baby Cash. He was such a great baby, just laying around relaxing. Never once did I hear him cry. His mother, Jessica, is so blessed to have such beautiful children. Olivia loves giving out those kisses.


Sisters-These two women are the sweetest sisters I know. I pray that my girls will be as close as Heather and Sarah. They both have such a sweet heart towards one another. It really is a great example of what family is all about.



We had a wonderful time getting to see friends. Chris and Sarah are a wonderful christian couple who always encourage us whenever we're around them. Except Chris was giving me a hard time about not supporting Texas. I'm just a Boomer Sooner, what can I say!!




All the sweet kids watching Ellie unwrap her gifts. She was so excited about her cards. Everything else kind of overwhelmed her, but she got a lot of great fall clothes and toys.






No comments:

Post a Comment