Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Morning Madness

Olivia posing in her church clothes. All my girls have now worn this outfit. I think it's so special to have these memories about all the girls sharing things. I know that's what family is about ... being a team. Tim leads worship at our church most Sundays, which is wonderful. But it means he leaves at 7am and I get to help all of us get ready. At first it was hard, but now I'm starting to get in my zone. Being organized has helped. Getting baths the night before, picking out our outfits and laying them out for the next day, packing all our bags the night before (total of 3, plus my purse), and then waking up and making out a game plan, I try and get myself ready first before they get up and then get everyone else ready and organized. Today was a good morning. Church was amazing and I learned so much. This week I have a lot to ask the Lord. Many questions with out answers, but the exciting part is I know who has all the answers. The Lord does and He's just waiting for me to ask Him. Hope everyone had a great Sunday and was encouraged in the Lord.

My Savannah girl reading a book while waiting to go to church this morning. This was the only picture I got of her. She just wasn't in a mood to be taking pictures, so I didn't push it. I already had to many other things on my plate. Like I say, I pick my battles and this wasn't one of them. Savannah did do a good job being patient and waiting till we all were ready.

Look at my Kynnedi. Getting so big and precious to me. She loves going to her Sunday school class. We're so blessed to have a wonderful teacher who loves all the kids so much. Kynnedi gets very excited about going to class. It's been a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment