Thursday, September 17, 2009

Master Bedroom - Before and After

BEFORE: This was the master bedroom before we did anything to it. We painted the walls, put up a new ceiling fan, and changed the window treatments. It's amazing what a little paint and furniture add to a room.
AFTER: Our new master bedroom. I love coming and relaxing at the end of the day in here. It's been wonderful to have in this new home.

AFTER: One side of our room. I have love having this couch in here. It's a great place to sit and talk or read a book. Honestly, it has been a great place to stack stuff on. But I'm working on putting everything away when we get home. I know it needs so more, but I really don't know what else yet. I'm very happy with still.


AFTER: One side of our room. The previous owners left us this tv and stand. It has been wonderful. Sorry about the picture I haven't figured our how to change it the other direction.



AFTER: Our master bedroom finished. Tim had the great idea to paint the walls two different colors. Two walls are dark and then other two are a lighter brown. We put the computer and desk in our room because we really didn't have any other place in our home to put it that made sense. This is the view when you walk in the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment