Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome Baby Andrew

Our day started off with a trip to Waco. For us it's a hour and half trip. I wasn't scared, it was worth it to go and see this new baby. Savannah loved holding Baby Andrew! He's so wonderful and he melted my heart. Andrew was born last night to my wonderful friends Travis and Katie. He weighs 9 pounds 5 ounces and is precious. I asked them if I could take him home, but they said no. Katie is doing really great. She had him last night at 10pm and was pretty tired this morning. Katie you looked beautiful and I'm so proud of you. Keep going with the breastfeeding it's totally worth it.
Here's all of us with new baby Andrew. The girls were so excited about getting to hold him. I think Savannah held him for 10 minutes and then it was Kynnedi who held him until we left. They were like mommy we want a new baby. I was like me too!!!! Look at Kynnedi's head. She woke-up this morning with it. She said she hit it on her bed in the middle of the night. wow!! I felt so bad for her. Olivia really didn't have a lot to do with the new baby. She was more interested in how the bed worked and the bathroom with the cords on the emergency things. She was busy. Question: Do you ever see a picture and say to yourself I didn't think that's what I looked like when I left the house. I did with this picture. I was like wow! What happened. Maybe the drive down to Waco with three kids. Anyway!! Just wanted to throw that question out there. I wanted to put this picture up because it had all of us in it. Proud Papa Travis!! Baby Andrew was born at 9 pounds 5 ounces and has a full head of hair. It reminds me so much of Savannah when she was a baby. She had just as much hair, but hers was sticking straight up. I'm so excited for one of my closest friends to venture into parenthood. Travis is already so in love with his son. Katie and Travis have a wonderful marriage and will be such a great example of people who are pursuing and serving the Lord. What a blessing to spend the day with you! Welcome Baby Andrew!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment