Thursday, October 1, 2009

Date Night with My Girls

Tonight we had a Mommy Date Night with all my girls. Chick-fil-a put it all together for the families. It was so much fun. I had to make reservations and we dressed really nice. They picked us up in a limo, we had a waiter, and then dropped us back off. It was a wonderful night with my girls. Here's a great picture of Savannah before leaving for the date. Tim and I are already trying to teach them what is suppose to happen on a date. Mostly, Tim does this. He opens their doors for them and then he doesn't talk on his cell phone while on the date. Things like this just to share them what a guy should do for them, but Tim jokes they willn't date till their 35.

Savannah and Mommy!!

Kynnedi and Mommy!!


Olivia and Mommy!!



The girls and I right before we left for the Date Night. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thank you Lord for giving me so much. My cup runth over.




Savannah and Olivia waiting on the limo. Savannah was trying to help Olivia so she wouldn't fall off.





Kynnedi waiting on the limo.






They had a limo pick us up and take us to the restaurant and then bring us back. It was so much fun to ride together in a limo. It was my first time ever. Savannah said,"Oh, I get to ride in a limo again." I just started laughing. The girls were wondering where the seat beats were!







Our special table for dinner tonight. It was so sweet. They had conversation starters for us...like What's one thing you like about yourself? Kynnedi said,"her smile" and Savannah said, "her eyes". We had a great waiter who gave us our wonderful Chic-fil-a meals on a very fancy plate. Side note I had to blow out the candle on the table very quickly because we almost caught something on fire. The girls had a lot of fun people watching.
By the end of the night, the girls had found some old friends and made some new friends. We were waiting outside for the limo. Olivia was running around the whole building. It was crazy at times. Look how happy everyone is in the picture. We had so much fun on our Mommy Date Night!










No comments:

Post a Comment