Friday, October 30, 2009

Praying Women


Last night I went out to Palmer and had a ladies time with some sweet friends.These are the wonderful women of our prayer group. They truly are the dearest people to me. I continue to learn and grow so much with them. The Lord is amazing to place such wonderful Godly women in my life to learn from and gain wisdom from on all life issues. They're not just my friends, but my family. It was a wonderful night of sharing and praying for one another. I feel recharged and ready for the day. I pray everyone has a support system to encourage them and then pray with them during times of trial. Love to all my ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Holly,
    It's so nice to meet you! I really appreciate your sweet visit to my blog. You are always welcome my friend!

    Your blog is just wonderful and I will be back again soon. What a great thing to have a support system of prayer like this. ~Lovely photo too.

    Many Blessings and Happy Fall!
    ~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete