Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Fabulous Birthday Party

This past weekend the girls celebrated their birthdays together. We had a great party for them at our home. They invited all their friends and family to come and celebrate. We had cupcakes, tons of games, and such much fun. I love that the girls are getting older and really have a lot of ideas on what they wanted this year for their party.
Each year seems to be getting better and better, which honestly when we first started out I didn't know if it would be true or not. I love the baby stage and couldn't imagine anything better then always holding your baby. I was wrong! Hearing your child tell you they love you, them wanting to come and give you hugs and kisses, and also saying mommy I forgive you. This last week was hard. I had to ask the girls to forgive for my tone. The Lord is teaching me so much through them. I want to be the best person I can be for them. I pray every night that the Lord would capture their hearts at a early age and that they will surrender everything over to Him. I pray that they will Love the Lord with all their hearts, with all their minds, and souls. I pray that they will be women after His own heart. I want them to fully know how much the Creator of the Universe loves them. I want them to be happy in Him. I'm so blessed to have Kynnedi and Savannah in my life. My love for them grows deeper and stronger each day.
My sweet Kynnedi at her birthday party!!

My sweet Savannah at her birthday party.


I asked Savannah to smile for me and this was it. She's such a ham!!



Mommy and Olivia on party day! She loved having all the kids here. Olivia would walk around and around the house just looking at everybody and checking everything out.




My last minute center piece for the girls party. Look at their pictures when they were one. They were so small. I can't believe how much my babies are growing up. 4 and 5 years old. Wow!

The kids playing pin the tail on the donkey. They all had so much fun with this game. Tim would spin them so many times I had donkey tails all over my kitchen.
My girls with their birthday cupcakes. I can't believe my babies are 5 and 4. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having them. I'm learning each new season is a lot more fun then I thought it would be.
Olivia was introduced to the wonderful world of ring pops. She loved it!



Savannah and Leslie










No comments:

Post a Comment