Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Family Photos

Our new family photo. This will be hanging over our fireplace soon. I just love it. It was a lot of work getting this picture taken. There was always one of us who wasn't smile and we finally got this one. Savannah just asked me,"Mom are you 59?" I said NOOOOO, am 27. She's too funny!
My sweet girls!! I feel so blessed to have my children. I love them more and more everyday. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be their mother. It's a wonderful gift.

Just look at Kynnedi! She's getting so big. This is her 5 year old picture. I just love these dresses and I think they looked so cute in them. Kynnedi is a wonderful big sister!!!


My sweet Savannah girl. I can't believe this is her 4 year old picture. We worked really hard on her smile tonight and she did a wonderful job. She's so special to our family. Olivia didn't get an individual picture taken this time. When we go back in December for Christmas pictures she'll be turning 2. She was a trooper through all of this. Yea!!




No comments:

Post a Comment