Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Girl on her Bike

Olivia Leigh on Savannah's bike. She can't go any where on the bike, but it's still so fun for her. Olivia is 22 months old and doing great.
Olivia thinks she's so big! Just look at her on that bike. That's Savannah's bike she's trying to ride. Time flies by so quickly, I can't believe my baby is going to be 2 years in December. I know it's not here yet, but my baby is 22 months old. I love her so much and can't believe she's my last baby. Our season of life is changing and I'm realizing our baby time is almost over. Olivia will move into a big girl bed in January and hopefully soon we'll be potty training. No more changing diapers and baby beds. Ohhh, now I'm getting sad. We had a great day today. Our friends Micah and Joni came over tonight for dinner and we had such a wonderful time. A large group of our young adults from church came over tonight to watch the Office and it was so much fun. We laughed and laughed. It was so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment