Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 4th Birhtday Savannah!!

Happy 4th Birthday Savannah!! Wow, my heart overflows with love for you. I pray for you daily and I wanted to share some of what the Lord has me praying right now in your life: I pray for your salvation and that it'll happen at a very early age. That you'll never depart from it and always seek wisdom and wise counsel. I pray against rebellion in your life from God and me and your Daddy. I pray for your character and your heart. I pray for the Lord to transform you from the inside out. I pray for your relationship with Him, your family, and all those He'll put in your path. I pray for your husband that he'll be a man after God's own heart. I pray he'll love you like the Lord loves the church. I pray for a strong spiritual heritage to be passed down to your children and grandchildren. I pray the Lord will always bless you and keep you safe. You're such a joy and delight to my life.
Savannah, I can't believe you're already 4 years old. I remember the day you were born and how much I fell in love with you that day. I remembering holding you in my arms and looking into your eyes and knowing the Lord had blessed me with such a special gift. We have been partners ever since. You were such a quiet baby and now you're always making us laugh. You have such a fun and funny personality. You come up with the most clever things to say. Oh, Savannah you're so smart for your age. The things you pick up are amazing to me sometimes. You love to play babies and mommy. Savannah you're a woman after my own heart because you already want to play house and nurture everyone one around you. We both need our sleep and need to be feed, if we're not it gets pretty bad. You have such a sweet relationship with Olivia. I love watching her with you. I know she feels safe with you, it's very obvious. By the little things you do I know you truly care and love her. Thank you for being such a great big sister.

Sweet Olivia dancing to the music while we were bowling for the girls birthdays. She was so funny to watch dance. Olivia really loved the music!


Savannah's special night bowling for her birthday. She and Kynnedi have such a special relationship. It truly blesses me to watch them grow and become closer everyday. The Lord has definitely put them with one another. It's awesome how they encourage one another and learn from the other. I pray Kynnedi and Savannah will be close friends for their whole life. Savannah is such a gift to our family. I'm so proud of you Savannah. I love you with all my heart partner!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment