Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Kynnedi!!

My sweet Kynnedi on her 5Th birthday! She wanted to wear a fancy dress and she got this one. It's such a joy to watch her grow up into this wonderful little girl. She has such a sweet spirit. Kynnedi is a girl after my own heart in many ways. She always wants to wear something fancy even when she's going outside to play. Lately, she has on her princess high heel shoes and a purse on her shoulder wherever she goes. We started Pre-K this year and I have been so blessed by watching her learn. She really has a heart to learn and discover new things. Kynnedi loves to draw, read books, do art and crafts, play on the computer, and playing with her sisters. I love watching her with Savannah because it's not really like she and her little sister. It's more there the same age. There truly best friends, which means it's mostly love, but some heart ache. Kynnedi is a little mommy with Olivia. It would bring so much joy to her heart if Olivia would let Kynnedi carry her around all day long. She tries to carry Olivia, but my baby girl will have no part of it. Kynnedi would love for us to have another baby to help take care of ....maybe one day.
I pray for her salvation every night. Lord please allow her to come to you at a early age and never depart from you. I pray for her character and her heart. I pray for her relationship with the Lord, her family, and those the Lord will put in her path. I pray for her husband. May he be a man after God's own heart, that will also love her the way the Lord loves the church.
The Lord has truly blessed our family with such a special little girl. I'm so proud of her. I love you sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment