Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help!!!

Help!! I'm trying to plan our family picture for Friday night. The older girls are wearing these dresses, but Olivia is having a wardrobe issue. I don't know what to have her wear!! Tim and I are wearing black shirts. I was wanting to put the girls in some what matching outfits. Anyone have any ideas for me please share them. Heather, let me know what you think. Thank you so much.
Heather, here's the leopard print on the dresses. Do you think you have ribbon to make a bow for Olivia and maybe K and S? Should K and S just wear black bows????

Here's a close up view of the outfits? What do you think? do they go together?


The outfits! Do they work together? I don't know



Olivia's dress for her individual picture. What should I do for a bow?











No comments:

Post a Comment