Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Party with a Lonesome Dove Theme

Tonight we went to our friends 60th birthday party and it was a Lonesome Dove theme. His wife decorated it so well. We walked in and there was cowboy and western stuff everywhere. I should have taken pictures, but honestly I didn't even think about it then. They had country music playing in the back ground and served stew, corn bread, and peach cobbler. I just took a few pictures of the girls at the party. I wish I would have taken more, but it was a long night chasing around kids. We did have a wonderful time. Happy Birthday Micah!! Here's Savannah trying the stew. It wasn't one of her favorites!! She did like the dessert.

Kynnedi posing for the camera! She wasn't quite sure about the cowboy stew.

Olivia eating beef jerky for the first time. She didn't like it, which I don't blame her one bit.


A sweet up close picture of my baby girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment