Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween on the Square

Pre-Halloween Fun!! We went to the square and visited all the stores to go trick or treating. We had so much fun together. The girls looked so cute in their costumes. I had already chosen what I wanted them to wear, but they quickly decided on something else. Olivia was the only one who wore what I had picked out. Which was totally okay because the girls looked so cute.
We went with our neighbors and close friends to the square to go trick or treating. P.J. and Grace were such a great help while getting the candy. We had so much fun dressing up and getting candy. Like FANCY NANCY says, " What's not to love about Halloween! You get to dress-up and get candy. Really what's not to love!"

Princess Kynnedi posing for the camera. She loved walking around to all the stores getting candy from everyone. She also loved looking at all the other costumes. They had never seen scary costumes before and they saw a couple and just stared. I had to explain to them why and what was happening. I felt so bad like a little innocence was lost, but they're growing up.


Olivia was so sneaky with the candy. I had no idea she could open up the candy so quickly. We went by four stores before I even knew she was openly up her candy and eating it before we got to the next store. I learned real quick how much she LOVES candy. My little bumble bee was so cute in her little outfit. I don't have another picture of Savannah. She was not in the mood for picture taking that afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment