Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crafty Week

This week has been super busy with projects, but I've loved every minute of it. I have a baby shower on Saturday morning and I made this blessing ring. The baby's name is Elizabeth Grace. Her colors are light greens and pinks. I was really happy with how this turned out.Here's another picture of the blessing ring. I hope all the blessings from the shower will encourage and draw her to the Lord one day.
My sweet friend, Heather, showed me this last week how to make bows. We have a business together and it would help her out if I knew how to do this. Plus, it was so much fun! I just love bows. Heather and I made some for the girls for fall.


This is another bow we made for fall time. Thank you Heather for being so patient and helpful. I think they turned out awesome. I can't wait to make some Christmas bows for my little girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment