Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was an amazing day. I had so much fun hanging out with my sweet family. For lunch, my wonderful mother-in-law brought over Whataburger for us. She said,"I wanted today to be easy for you." It was so nice not having to think about what to make or then having to clean up afterward. She blessed me so much. I got so many sweet cards and phone calls. I felt so loved. Tim took me out to dinner just the two of us. We talked and talked all night long,until I started feeling really bad. I started running a fever and we came home early. I was totally bummed because he was going to take me shopping after dinner. Oh, well!! It was a great day. I have so much to be thankful for in my life: 28 years of good health and a family who I love dearly. My sweet husband surprised me with these flowers for my birthday. It was so much fun to go to the front door and find them there waiting. I had no idea and it was a complete surprise. They're my favorite colors and it'll help decorate my home for Thanksgiving this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment