Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Night Fun

Our family went to a Fall Festival on Saturday night and we had so much fun. It was a trunk or treat and the girls got alot of candy. I loved it because it was more a celebration of fall then Halloween. They had pumpkins, hay, and tons of other fall stuff around. We had a garage sale that morning so by this time of the day we all were pretty tired. I just love getting family pictures of us where ever we go. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family. We're not perfect, but we truly love one another. Savannah gearing up for all the fun!! This costume was my first tap costume when I was four years old. She find it in the dress-up box and wanted to wear it for Halloween. It was awesome to see her in one of my outfits.

Daddy and his sweet girl Olivia. She didn't leave his side through the whole event. She loves her Daddy.


Kynnedi posing in her outfit. This was also another one she found in her dress-up box. We had her put a leotard underneath for modesty reasons. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Olivia with all the pumpkins. If you look at her hands, she's holding tightly to some candy. She loved all the candy this weekend.



Sisters in the pumpkins. It really was a beautiful day on Halloween.




Savannah eating her candy with the pumpkins. I'm realizing as they're getting older every holiday is getting to be so much more fun. I can't wait till next year.








No comments:

Post a Comment