Thursday, November 5, 2009

Terrific Thursday

This Thursday was a really long one because Tim didn't get home until really late. He's such a huge help when he gets home at night. I really missed him. The girls and I had a great day. I was able to do a craft tonight. I saw this white frame in Olivia's room and I was like Wow I think I can spice it up a little bit. I really like how it turned out.Olivia and Tim getting some reading time together. They really love one another.

Today when I was getting my make-up on the girls were in the bathroom with me. They wanted to do everything mommy did so they also put on some make-up. It was going to be a long day and I thought why not, let's have some fun. Savannah did her own make-up. Beautiful!!

Kynnedi did everything I did right along with the eye liner. She was to cute when she got done she looked in the mirror and said "Gorgeous!" We played outside for four hours today it was just to beautiful. Happy Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment