Saturday, November 7, 2009

A great visit with my Great Grandmother

This week I was able to visit with my sweet great grandmother. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family. My great grandmother is 92 years old and still so beautiful and smart. In this picture is Olivia's great great grandmother. It's so special to have five generations together. Kynnedi and Savannah with their great grandfather. They love playing tea party with him and watching I Love Lucy.
Olivia and her great grandmother. My grandparents love them so much. It's such a blessing to have a family who loves us all so much.



Olivia and my great grandmother hanging-out together. It's amazing to sit and talk with my great grandmother about her life. She has so many wise and encouraging things to share with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment