Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Pictures of the girls this weekend!

This weekend we went to our sweet friends house in Palmer. They have a beautiful home and tons of land. In our backyard in this new house I don't have any plants. My friend, Edith, wanted to give us tons of plants to put in the backyard. The whole family went out to their land to dig up plants and spend the day together. My sweet friend Edith and Olivia. We're so blessed to have people in our lives who love our girls so much. Mark and Edith treat the girls like their own grandchildren. They pray for them and help me whenever there's a need. Olivia had so much fun just running and running around their property.

Savannah loved riding and driving Mark's tracker.


Kynnedi was a huge helper while we were digging up the plants. She had so much fun outside hanging-out. She dressed herself because she said, "Mom this is my digging outfit. Just look at my boots." Way to cute!!


Savannah outside eating some snacks.




Kynnedi showing off her first hop scotch. She made it all by herself, the blocks and numbers in order. I had no idea she knew what to do. I wanted to take a picture because she was so proud of herself and I was too.








No comments:

Post a Comment