Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Randomness

Happy Saturday to you!! We've had a great, but busy day. The Lord has blessed me today with new and exciting things. We're having Thanksgiving at our home tomorrow with my side of the family. I'm so excited to have everyone come to our home and visit. I bought this candle from Walmart and added a little ribbon. I think it turned out really well. It definitely added something to it. I had the feeling to get crafty so I had this mirror in the master bathroom and just added a little bow. I think it turned out so cute. One of the best things that happened today was my sweet Aunt Char from Oklahoma came and visited us. The girls just fell in love with her. She devoted her whole morning to them. I'm so thankful to had such a wonderful visit and for my girls to make sweet memories with her.

We had a Ward Band going on today. Savannah playing the piano and mommy, Olivia playing the guitar. My mom came over and we learned some Thanksgiving songs. We laughed and sang for a long time. It was so much fun!!


It was so sweet, Kynnedi makes her bed in the morning, but this morning she wanted to take a picture of it. I thought it was so precious I just had to post it. Thank you Lord for a wonderful day of memories and great relationships.






No comments:

Post a Comment