Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary!!

The love of my life!! Happy 6th Anniversary. I love you so much sometimes I have a hard time putting it into words. Honestly, how often am I at a loss for words. The Lord has blessed me beyond measure with you. You are so amazing. Tim, thank you for being a Godly leader in our household and loving us as much as you do. I married way over my head. I love you!!! We were able to get away for one night this weekend. It was awesome we hadn't spent the night away from the kids in 2 1/2 years. Our friend Micah owns this beautiful property with this line shack. He has built this so he and his wife can have somewhere to live if they ever decide to build on their land. We used it and I'm in love.

The home had running water, electricity, heater and AC unit. Our bed was up on the top we had to climb a ladder to get to it. It was so relaxing!! The catch is there's no TV or computer out there. It's just you and nature.

I love it because Tim and I sat and talked for a long time. We normally are so tired whenever we have a free moment to talk we end up just getting to the basics. It was so amazing to talk and pray about so many different things.



It was so quiet! I pray to someday own a piece of property like this to share with my family.



The funny thing is we woke up at 7:15 that morning. We were so excited about sleeping in and we just couldn't. It was a huge bummer. We still had a wonderful anniversary. I love you sweetheart. Thank you for a wonderful six years.









No comments:

Post a Comment