Monday, November 30, 2009

A Day Trip to Granbury

We decided to take a one day trip down to Granbury to visit my grandparents and my great grandparents. My mom was so sweet to drive us all down and back. Here's Kynnedi with her great grandfather. They have such a sweet relationship. We're so blessed to have family who's still really healthy and in great spirits.
My grandfather, my mom, and Kynnedi working on a holiday puzzle. I remember going to my grandparents home when I was little and working on the same puzzle. It was such a sweet memory. I'm really glad my girls are getting to share the same memories with the same people.


This is my sweet great grandmother, Ma-Maw. She's 92nd and such a dear. My grandparents are now taking care of her full time and are doing such a wonderful job. My great grandmother was wanting to help with lunch and she was making a salad. I can remember her in her kitchen making us such delicious meals. Now it's to hard for her to stand for a long time. She just broke her hip this summer. I LOVE my time with her. I love hearing her stories and encouraging words. It's like a history book right in front of me.

The girls loved their surprise from my grandmother when they got there.



Ms. Olivia on her rocking horse. I loved this smile and her expression. Ride 'em cowgirl!!





1 comment:

  1. Your family is soo cute! thanks for the sweet note tonight! Anything I can help with I will surely do it! Love the background, Im crazy about ZEBRA!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete