Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures

While we were in College Station for Thanksgiving, we made our way to the George Bush Library. It was beautiful and had so many great spots to take pictures. I can't decided between the two pictures of our family for our Christmas card, but I'll probably go with the one Olivia's smiling in.

Ms. Savannah posing for her picture. I can't believe she's getting to be so big!


Ms. Kynnedi in her picture. I think they turned out wonderful.



Tim's oldest brother Paul and his family.



Tim's whole family. His mom and her sister married brothers so Tim has double cousins. They all are so close to one another.




Tim's Family

Tim's brother Dwight and his family.


Tim's youngest brother Stephen and his family.


We hadn't gotten pictures taken of just us since our wedding day. I loved how these turned out.



Kynnedi and her sweet Grandma.

I wanted to get a picture of me and my girls, but by this time of day. They were done!

I thought this picture was really cool with the plant behind Kynnedi.

Olivia had so much fun running around and exploring.


















No comments:

Post a Comment