Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Craft for Today


I found a craft from another blog I wanted to try. I really was pleased with how it turned out. I just got three picture frames and added some glitter. Then I got the letters and sprayed painted them and then of course added some more glitter. I put scrapbook paper behind the letters and then added a cute bow. I was going put this on my mantle, but the Lord had other plans for it. I wanted to take something to Tim's aunt for letting us stay in her home for Thanksgiving. I really was asking the Lord what she needed and I really felt like I was suppose give her this project. When she opened it she was so excited because it was Christmas stuff and she had promised her children she wouldn't spend any money on decorations this year. She was wanting something new to decorate with and now she has these. I thought it was so wonderful how the Lord knew the desires of her heart and answered them. It really encouraged me. Hope everyone is having a great day. We've loved the snow this morning. Sad it didn't stick, but it was so beautiful to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment