Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Decorations at the Ward Home Part 1

Merry Christmas everyone!! I just love this time of year. The girls have made this season so much fun for me. I know it's not about me, but I truly have had an amazing month. I wanted to share with everyone some of our decorations and traditions we have in our home. This frame was a birthday gift from my sister and I just love it. I was walking around my home taking pictures and saw this and thought,"This is way to cute not to post!"
Our Kitchen Christmas tree. I had this tree when I was in college and remember putting it up all by myself just waiting for a family to share it with. Five short years later...a huge family. ha This year the girls helped me with all the decorations and of course they had an input on everything. ha ha
Our gingerbread night light. I have her in the kitchen glowing bright day and night. My sweet grandmother gave this to me as a gift this year. I love it!

This is our mantle in the TV room. I've never had a mantle to decorate so this was so much fun to get to put together. I love all the reds and golds.


Here's a closer look at some things on the mantle.


Our kitchen table set with our holiday dishes and nutcracker men.


Of course, what is a holiday without Southern Living!! ha I also love this red plate! I found it at Marshall's for 2.39! What a wonderful find for something so fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment