Sunday, August 30, 2009

The GREAT Divine Consign Sale

Just look at Kynnedi. She's so precious in her new outfit. I thought this was such a big girl outfit and the hat just finished it off perfectly. I know she needs a shirt with this, but she was just so excited to put it on. I just love her curls underneath the hat.
My baby girl Olivia's precious outfits. Her new church dress. It still has the tags on it and never been worn. I fell in love with it. Then look at those precious overalls. I know I'll get a great Christmas card picture with those pants. Then no one can go wrong with the zebra print pants. I can't believe my baby is big enough to wear 2t. Such a big girl!!

Savannah Lynn really got the best things I think. Just look at that pink Baby Lulu warm up suit. Just to cute for words. I wish they had one in my size. Then the animal print vest for winter. Way to cute with jeans!! Then the toil outfit. This was a no brainier. I just love it. She'll look fabulous this winter on top of Kynnedi's hand me downs.


Here are Kynnedi's dress I was able to find. Some are fun everyday dresses and others are her fancy church dress. I like to buy red for my girls. They have pale skin so color really looks good on them. I don't know how much longer I have being able to pick out her clothes, but I just love it. I can't believe Kynnedi is almost 5. Five years old just seems so old to me.



These are Kynnedi's pants outfits. I was able to get some really cute warm up suits. The outfit in the back with the brown sweater and white shirt came with that awesome necklace. I think I might steal it from Kynnedi. She really doesn't like to wear pants so I didn't look to much for them. Kynnedi really loves wearing dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment