Saturday, August 29, 2009

Date Night at The W Hotel

My sweet friend Ashley. It was her 5 year anniversary party. I've been friends with Ashley since 9th grade Young Life camp. We went to camp in North Carolina and have been best buds since. We also did drill team together, Young Life, and a special memory with her is when I was at school at OU she drove all the way from Texas Tech to celebrate my birthday with me. She's a life long friend!!

This was the view from the party. It was beautiful. Tim and I hadn't been downtown in a well. We can't believe how much it's changing.




Tim and I had a wonderful time on our date night. I just love spending time together. We went to a good friends 5th anniversary party. I've never been to The W Hotel before and it was really fancy. I almost didn't know how to act there. Tim and I sat outside the suite on their balcony and just looked out into downtown Dallas. It was relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment