Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Family Field Trip to The Arboretum

My beautiful baby Olivia. She's so independent. I had to chase after her the whole morning. She was so curious and it didn't matter if she could see me or not. She's fearless.
My beautiful Savannah girl!! She had so much fun running around looking at all the houses.

My beautiful Kynnedi in front of some flowers. Look at how hot she is, but do you remember when you were a kid you never noticed it was hot?


Ok, here are some flowers we saw. I'm sorry I didn't mean to post this picture, but I don't know how to delete it. Now I'm laughing!!



Ok, I'm having a hard time with this posting stuff this picture was suppose to be underneath the family one. Oh well!! This was the girl's favorite storybook house. Captain Hook's ship from Peter Pan. It really was cool.




What a wonderful day at the arboretum. It was so hot, but well
worth it. They were having storybook houses of children's books. The girls
and I read all the time and many of the books we read were
represented. Look at the girls shoes... Savannah didn't want to wear any
and Kynnedi had to wear her pink boots.



















No comments:

Post a Comment