Monday, July 13, 2009

Amazing Worship

I was just cleaning up from today, which by the way was a great day, and just wanted to share something. I experienced something on Sunday morning I pray I will experience much, much more. During our praise and worship time we were singing and I was truly feeling the presence of the Lord and having a wonderful time of just worshiping Him and I thought to myself "Lord I could just burst." I didn't know how to praise Him physically any more then I was! I just wanted more of Him. I felt so full of Him I felt like bursting. It was the greatest thing I've ever experienced. It now gives me more of a desire to know Him, to worship Him, and be in His presence. Someone at church shared this and I believe it "Something amazing and supernatural happens in the heavenly's when we are worshiping and praise the King." I have no idea the fullness of what this means, but I'm wanting to know more. I just wanted to share my amazing experience with the Lord and testify He is GOOD!! Their is nothing or will never be anything that compares to how GREAT how MIGHTY our KING is...........

No comments:

Post a Comment