Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's amazing how circumstances change, but God is still the same!

Wow!! First I want to thank Mrs. Ashley Williams for designing this wonderful page. I'm so excited about it and am truly blessed. Ashley, thank you so much. I know it took time away from your sweet husband, thank you!
God is so amazing and creative. I'm thankful after 10 years of knowing the Lord I'm learning more and becoming more like him. This weekend was great, but I had a struggle. I don't if anyone else got caught in the traffic on I-20 on Saturday, but we did for two hours. I know it sounds crazy, but I had a panic attack and a heat stoke while in this traffic. The rest of Saturday night and Sunday morning I was recovering from it. During this situation, I was asking God what is all of this? First, why did I have the panic attack and second how do I find You in this? Well, the Lord reminded me it doesn't matter what I'm going through good or bad. I still praise Him because He never changes. Wow! What peace and freedom I found in knowing the Creator of the universe is always the same. It has given me a deeper security and confidence. Thank you Lord for You are GOOD!
Lastly, I'm so thankful for Heather. The Lord has blessed my life with her and her sweet family. Please be praying for us because the Lord is directing she and I in a new arena. It's so exciting and little scary. But more then anything I want the Lord to be praised and our relationship with the Adlers to be deepened.

No comments:

Post a Comment